This policy applies to information held about guests and prospective guests, suppliers and prospective suppliers, contractors, contacts, staff and all other persons about whom Thngay Baing Chhat Co.Ltd hold information. By ‘information,’ we mean personal information about you that we collect, use, share and store.
In this policy, “we,” “us,” and “our” means Thngay Baing Chhat Co Ltd., a company registered in The Kingdom of Cambodia and “you” means the individual to whom the information relates.
What we collect
- your name; passport details; Cambodian visa if appropriate
- your email address and telephone number;
- information about you that you give us in person when staying with us, by filling in forms upon check-in or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
How we collect information about you
- collecting information you give to us when you book or check-in
- your use of the forms on our website; upon check-in and from email contact
What we do with the information we gather?
We use your information to:
- As per Cambodian Law we provide your passport and visa details to the local police
- With your consent we use your email address to contact you for a post stay survey
- Carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us
- With your consent we use your email address to add to our mailing list data base to send newsletters, offers and relevant updates
- comply with legal and regulatory obligations; and
- for security and to check your identity.
Legal basis for processing
Our processing of your personal information is necessary:
- in order to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
Sharing your information
Except as expressly set out in this policy we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may also share your personal information with:
- law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties if we are required by law to do so; and
Transferring Your Information outside of The Kingdom of Cambodia
Your personal information will never be shared or transferred to any third parties outside of Cambodia without your written consent.
At any time, you have the right:
- to request access to or a copy of any personal data which we hold about you;
- to rectification of your personal data, if you consider that the information we are holding is inaccurate;
- to ask us to delete your personal data, if you consider that we do not have the right to hold it;
- to withdraw consent to our processing of your personal data (to the extent such processing is based on previously obtained consent);
- to ask us to stop or start sending you marketing messages as described below in the marketing section;
- to restrict processing of your personal data;
Any request from you for access to or a copy of your personal data must be in writing and we will endeavour to respond within a reasonable period and in any event within one month in compliance with data protection legislation. We will comply with our legal obligations as regards your rights as a data subject.
We aim to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate at all times. To assist us in ensuring that your information is up to date, do let us know if any of your personal details change at the following email address email@example.com
Where you are one of our guests or have otherwise agreed to be contacted for marketing we may use your personal information to send you information about events & special offerings through our newsletter data base. You can unsubscribe from receiving them at any time, by clicking on the unsubscribe button in our newsletters or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the option of “unsubscribing” from our mailing list at any time thereby disabling any further such e-mail or other communication from being sent to you by emailing email@example.com
We will action any opt out request from you without delay.
How long will we keep Your information?
We will only keep the information we collect about you for as long as required for the purposes set out above or as required to comply with any legal obligations to which we are subject. This will involve us periodically reviewing our files to check that information is accurate, up-to-date and still required.
Where we are permitted to send you direct marketing communications we may retain your contact information necessary for this purpose, for as long as you do not unsubscribe from receiving the same from us.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Links to Other Sites
Certain features of our site will allow for social networking. You should ensure when using these features that you do not submit any personal data that you do not want to be sent, collected or used by other users, such as profile details or e-mail address.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this policy
Any changes we make to our policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our policy.